Monday 9 July 2012

Video from last week's trip posted

I was away over the weekend and have only just had time to cobble something together out of the video footage from last Thursday.  There are the three boats that pass through my swim in the space of a minute.  There is a heron that takes off from close to where I was fishing and which I hadn't spotted before then.  There are the two bombers that flew over, presumably from Brize Norton over to the west.  But sadly no fish.  Three others were fishing that evening.  Mark apparently blanked but is seeking barbel so that is a good excuse.  And two others were fishing in the first main glide and had caught a few roach and perch up to about 8oz.  Where are the chub?

I have been sorting out bait for this week and am planning, should the rain hold off a little, to go for an evening on Tuesday.  I have a new "cunning plan" to find some chub!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HytjhBkTv0U&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment