Saturday 24 June 2017

Sunday June 18th

Yesterday, my early morning baiting had seen quite a number of fish gather in the swims and I was hoping to repeat that this morning.

But oddly enough, I barely saw a fish this morning whereas I bet I saw over 50 fish yesterday.  Maybe they were all out of sight feeding furiously.  But whatever the reason, I only managed a couple of average chub

The main swim I fished was a large raft swim - I can't believe this isn't choc-a-bloc with fish.


Looking downstream - it is all rather picturesque


Lastly, fishing under some far bank bushes


So mid-morning, in the great heat, I decided to stop fishing and spend another couple of hours exploring the stretch further downstream.

And that is worthy of a new blog entry of its own

No comments:

Post a Comment